The Sunshine Limousin Read more [...]
The company was established in 1956 with its headquarters in Cairo. At the foundation stage it was named General Petroleum Authority. It was renamed as Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation in 1962.
EGPC owns 70% of shares in the Egyptian Natural Gas Company, as well as a 75% stake in the petroleum-industry support airline Petroleum Air Services (the remaining 25% being held by the British firm Bristow Group).
It also owns a stake in the East Mediterranean Gas Company.
- El Hegaz St.,El Ahya’, Hurghada, Red Sea
- El gouna Rd., Ring Rd., Hurghada, Red Sea
- Hurghada – Safaga Rd., Beside Senzo Mall, Hurghada, Red Sea
- Mubarak 2, el Kawthar, Hurghada, Red Sea
- Hurghada International Marine Station Rd., Hurghada, Red Sea