Banque Misr was estab Read more [...]
Bank Audi sae launched its operations in the Egyptian market subsequent to the acquisition of Cairo Far East Bank sae in March 2006, where it was able to establish its standing amongst the strongest banks in the market and developed its direct presence through establishing a branch network comprising more than 45 branches, as opposed to a mere 3 branches at the time of acquisition. Bank Audi sae capital was raised in 2006 to USD 100 million and witnessed incremental increases until it reached USD 347 million in December 2015.
Bank Audi Egypt’s success and noticeable excellence since its launch in the Egyptian market can be traced to a variety of factors, most notably:
- A committed team and its belief in the shared values of the bank, and working together to provide customers with expert advice, insights and financial solutions.
- Highly diversified and well-balanced business models, operating within a clearly defined footprint, in addition to a diverse geographic spread in the Egyptian market.
- A growth strategy with a clear focus on three pillars: meeting customers’ expectations and needs and catering top quality products and services,; introducing new innovative channels and systems to cope with the latest technology trends in banking; and deploying an inventive new branch model that will ensure the enrichment of customers’ experience.
The Bank’s successful business operations are based on a comprehensive banking model which includes top-quality services, for example: Corporate Banking, Private Banking, Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Capital Market services, and Bancassurance.
In addition, Bank Audi Egypt blended it’s corporate values into all of its operations, through embedding its core values in the latest technologies in pursuit of meeting customers’ needs and maintaining their confidence. Moreover, Bank Audi Egypt utilizes the latest technologies in banking delivery channels, including an ATM network that reached 128 ATMs at strategic locations, in addition to an array of services delivered by the Call Center to customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Furthermore, Bank Audi is constantly on the lookout for the latest advancements in banking in pursuit of a modern and unique experience for customers.
- Branch 1: El Gouna, El Balad District, Service Area Number FBA-12E, Hurghada, Red Sea
- Branch 2: 167 Sheraton Road, 23 Taksim El Hadaba El Shamaleya, Hurghada, Red Sea